KOTS21
Active Level 10
Options
Wearables

16 Comments
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi KOTS21, Thanks for taking the time to share the information with our Samsung members in the community.

Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
info? why is Samsung watch SM-R800 have the update for Version one UI watch 2.0 and us with Samsung watch SM-R805W are still on the one UI watch version 1.5 what is the problem Samsung?
0 Likes
Jersey77
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi. I updated my watch yesterday and, since, the battery drains at a ridiculous speed. I have to put it on charge every 4 to 6 hours!

The battery gauge, on the Wearable app, yet shows a normal lifespan (starting at around 2 days, when it is at 100%).

Should I do (or undo) something to bring it back to what it was before the update?

Thank you.
esor
Active Level 4
Wearables
I am having this same issue. Came here to find out what's happening. I've never had my watch battery die and now it isn't making it through a day.. since the update
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
give it time sometimes it works like when you update your phone it takes a little time to learn the usage pattern
0 Likes
esor
Active Level 4
Wearables
I've never had an issues from updates. Samsung needs to look into it. resetting a device shouldn't be what is required after a download and that's ridiculous to suggest
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
try backing up your watch and then basically erase everything and start over. My watch is working fine with always on display on.
0 Likes
Jersey77
Active Level 1
Wearables
I can't start it over. The process get stuck at the association. It has been several hours like this. I closed and tried again, same result.

Screenshot_20210313-195258_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
did you try to do it directly from the watch?
0 Likes