Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Updates

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 03:06 PM)
gearjammer63
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I keep getting a notification about a Galaxy Watch Update that is available, and I have removed everything from my watch that can be removed by the user, but it keeps telling me that there is not enough space; that I have to free up 602 kb. It's always 602 kb .
0 Likes
10 Comments
QP
Active Level 5
Wearables
Power off and restart your watch.
0 Likes
Wearables
Do you have music transfer to watch? If yes, you need to delete some files on watch to free up the space. If you have many watch face, unintall them to free up the space. Update require sufficient space on watch. The update will transfer the update to watch and continue update on watch.
0 Likes
gearjammer63
Active Level 1
Wearables
As my post says, I have already removed everything that I can remove. No music on the watch at all. All apps and extra faces removed
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Wearables

Hi, Please try the suggestion as provided by Tallman and write back to us if the issue still persists.

0 Likes
gearjammer63
Active Level 1
Wearables
As my post says, I have already removed everything that I can remove. No music on the watch at all. All apps and extra faces removed
0 Likes
Wearables
That's weird. Default free space shouldn't be 500MB left (0.5GB). If you click on storage, you can see what has use up the stotage space.
0 Likes
gearjammer63
Active Level 1
Wearables
This is the status of my watch. I shut off and restarted it and tried to install the update, but it still says not enough space. Need to remove at least 602 mb.

Screenshot_20210414-152957_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

Valeriya
Options
Wearables

Hi, I suggest you Factory Reset your device and then try to update your device. It will wipe everything clean and set the watch to its default settings. Please save any information you need prior to the factory reset because your personal information cannot be recovered. First, turn off your watch. Press and hold the Home key until rebooting displays at the bottom of the Watch face. Quickly, keep pressing the Home key multiple times until Recovery is selected, and then press and hold the Home key. Keep holding the Home key until rebooting displays at the bottom of the Watch face. If you idle at the reboot menu, the watch will start up normally.

0 Likes
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Wearables
If you're Canadian.... Samsung will shove you around. 🤷