Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 01-13-2021 07:54 PM)
Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hello community. This has been happening for the last few days. Both phone and watch are both on same wifi. Sometimes says that it can't connect, because it's connected remotely (but it's not). I've uninstalled, restarted, and installed again. Still receiving same issue. Also restarted phone. If anyone has some suggestions, pls fire away.
Thank you!

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Jaybird11, I suggest you restart both watch and phone to check if the connection can be made without any issues. Please make sure the mobile device software is also updated to the latest version. If you are still experiencing the issue, then please try clearing cache and data for the Bluetooth application by going into Settings >> Apps >> 3 dot menu >> system apps >> Bluetooth >> Storage >> Clear cache >> Clear data. 

Note: Clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.

0 Likes
Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hey Keagan, So I did all that and still nothing. Although, watch says connected on phone. Says disconnected on watch and in app. Very confusing
0 Likes
Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hey Keagan, I got it working again. Thank you again for your help!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Jaybird11, Glad to see that the issue got resolved. Have a nice day.

Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Wearables
sample

Screenshot_20210109-114524_Settings.jpg

20210109_114613_15561.jpg

0 Likes
Nic1177
Active Level 1
Wearables
Jaybird11 how did you get your watch to work?
0 Likes
Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hi Nic1177. I basically did everything that Keagan mentioned. I cleared everything, uninstalled, installed etc etc and we're back up and running!