Original topic:

Galaxy Watch3 Sp02 sensor Canada

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 06:09 AM)
MrSt3wy
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hello, I just bought a Galaxy Watch3 and am wondering if the blood oxygen sensor is activated in Canada. Before I bought it, I read a lot of reviews of folks saying it wasn't available in their country. After playing with the watch for a day, I have yet to find the option to use it in Health. I remember my old S9 was able to take these readings.
9 Comments
Wearables

Stress / SpO2 / ECG / Blood Pressure are not available in Canada yet (For whatever reasons). 

If you search this forum, many posts have been discussed and some of them have a link to youtube that can get ECG and Blood Pressure working without changing firmware. But not for Stress app and SpO2 app.

MrSt3wy
Active Level 1
Wearables
Alright thanks. Hopefully they patch that in soon
0 Likes
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Wearables
Don't hold your breath.
Halston
Options
Wearables

Thank you Tallman for your information.

Hey MrSt3wy,

The Sp02 sensor is not supported on Galaxy watch3 in Canada.

0 Likes
Ameet
Active Level 5
Wearables
I changed CSC to USA and I got SpO2 and ECG, but no BP.
0 Likes
MrSt3wy
Active Level 1
Wearables
What exactly does that mean? You changed your device's region?
0 Likes
Ameet
Active Level 5
Wearables
Yes,. changed the region. Used the below:
https://youtu.be/EsshQ1-UIoY
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Wearables
It really sizucks because it was dead on when literally compared side by side with hospital equipment to see what the variance would be and it was either dead on or off by +/- 2 for bpm and O2 was same. Don't know why it lost certification in Canada.
0 Likes
Wearables

Use FITZY+ ....It has Oxyegn Sensor, Heart rate, and Cardiac assesment information. Also GW3 support coming up

0 Likes