Original topic:

galaxy watch4 bedtime not working

(Topic created on: 09-20-2022 08:43 AM)
Samsung_zXtIIUm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I have a galaxy s9, and a galaxy watch 4.  both are up to date.   It had always worked that when I hit the bedtime button on the watch, the do not disturb would go on on the watch, and the do not disturb would go on the phone.  Well, recently, the dnd would show it being on, on the watch, but it would not go on the phone, unless i hit the dnd button watch to disable it, and hit the dnd button again to enable it.   

LIke i said for months i had been working just fine.. just recently it stopped.  thanks

0 Likes
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, have you tried reset your watch? If not please perform back up and reset on the watch by following the steps in the given link and verfiy if your issue is solved.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-smartwatch-reset/#:~:text=Open%20the%20Gal....

0 Likes
Samsung_zXtIIUm
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I did that... and unfortunately that did not help. 

0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Wearables

Hi, we recommend you If Possible, try to pair the watch with other phone and check the issue.

If still persist get back to us.

We are here to help you.

0 Likes
Blahrafn
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I'm having the exact same problem. DnD/bedtime mode still vibrates my watch and turns on my screen on notifications. I have the problem since the latest update. Please fix! 

0 Likes