Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch4 Classic Stuck on Copying Update

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 10:53 PM)
JiHyunLee
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Purchased this Galaxy Watch4 Classic back in Seoul. So basically this Galaxy Watch4 Classic is an Korean Unlocked model, but however as I tried to download an update for my Galaxy Watch4 Classic through my Galaxy S21 Ultra, it has been there or stuck there and says copying update when there's nothing. Any advice? 

0 Likes
28 Comments
Melonpan_
Active Level 4
Wearables
Try turn off Bluetooth and update directly from watch via wifi
0 Likes
JiHyunLee
Active Level 4
Wearables
Yeah I did that so many times, Watch keeps telling me to connect to BlueTooth and connect to phone
0 Likes
Melonpan_
Active Level 4
Wearables
Try restarting both watch and phone
0 Likes
JiHyunLee
Active Level 4
Wearables
Restarted both, still stuck on it
0 Likes
Melonpan_
Active Level 4
Wearables
Try doing it again with watch screen and phone screen On during the whole update
0 Likes
JiHyunLee
Active Level 4
Wearables
Still unable. But however I discovered that it is a bug for the Galaxy Watch4 Classic and my Galaxy S21 Ultra. Cuz I updated my Galaxy Watch4 Classic the night before and it pop up another same update that's why it couldn't update. Now need to wait for Samsung to drop another update(Hopefully) on my Galaxy Watch4 Classic to solve this bug
Wearables
Hi...

U might like to try this way to see if its work...

1) Turn ON Airplane Mode

2) Turn ON wifi on the smartwatch and then go the setting -> watch software update -> Download update

3) Once downloaded, it will give you option to install

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
JiHyunLee
Active Level 4
Wearables
Still stuck20230106_004653_1000004895_1672937214.jpg
0 Likes
Tahaco
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Worked For Me😉

THX🙏