Original topic:

Galaxy Watch4, your smart little helper.

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 04:49 PM)
AzriZin
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables

Well, if you not into aerobic workout and think this watch is not for you, then think again. This is not just a fitness watch. It's a smartwatch. Well, a **bleep** good one i would say.

I myself not really into aerobic workout, running, cycling etc. I only do weight lifting workout with some cardio. But i dont have the need to use the fitness features in a smartwatch. 

But what i do is the small things that matter. Eg: to have calories counted in your watch, instead of keep recall and count what you eat to meet the target goal, or facing the hassle to record in the app thru phone is life changer.

Set the alarm in your watch without phone is really amazing too.

Taking a call when you downstairs, while the phone left in the room upstairs is mind blowing. 

There is so much features pack and so much to love with this new Galaxy Watch4. 
7 Comments
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Wearables
👍🏻
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
How do you set it so you can pick up a call while your phone is upstairs?
0 Likes
AzriZin
Active Level 3
Wearables
It's automatic right, our galaxy watch 4 is connected with the phone and able to answering the calls. Just depends on the distance and limitation for Bluetooth 5.0. As long its within the range, should be ok.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Ok got it. Tried the phone call and it works. It's amazing just how far the connection can go. 😀
0 Likes
Ksandera87
Active Level 1
Wearables
Ya it's an awesome watch
Wearables
👍🏻
0 Likes
MarkChern
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Nice gadget 🙂