Original topic:

galaxy wearable always opening when not needed!

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 03:52 PM)
Baselisawesome
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well!

I have this very annoying little problem on my phone. Everytime I manually from Bluetooth want to connect to my buds live, it opens the galaxy wearable app and it interrupts what I am doing!

This happens when I want to switch the Bluetooth connection off of my iPhone to my note.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I just want it to connect, I don't need it to open the app for me.

Please Samsung address this annoying issue. Thank you very much!
17 Comments
Yubisan
Active Level 2
Wearables
have you looked in the Samsung wearable app see if there's a way to change the settings ? like me know if that helps my friend
0 Likes
Wearables
no actually, nothing!
0 Likes
Wearables
Interesting, my buds live did not open the wearable app.
0 Likes
Wearables
they only open the app when you go to Bluetooth, and click on them
0 Likes
Wearables
Why you need to get into bluetooth settings and click on buds live? When you put buds live back to the container, all good. Even you turn off the bluetooth manually, next time you turn on bluetooth, then wear the buds live, wearable app won't open. You don't need to get into bluetooth settings and manually click on buds live, then trigger the wearable app open. Sorry, I don't get the logic here.
0 Likes
Wearables
no man, you have to understand that my buds are connected to my iphone, when I want to use my note 10, I want to switch the connecting from the iPhone to my note!
Wearables
Ah...now I got it. You didn't mention it. Yike, switching phones and that's why. I have no experience on this. Let see if other members can help you out.
0 Likes
Wearables
ok thanks!
0 Likes
Wearables
I wish I could show you a screen recording of it
0 Likes