Original topic:

Gear S3 and Gear Sport to get big update

(Topic created on: 02-03-2019 06:51 AM)
Cprice
Options
Wearables
[Update: Gear Sport too] Gear S3 gets a big update with a host of new features

https://www.sammobile.com/2019/01/21/gear-s3-update-new-features/

Currently only available in the US at the moment but should roll out to other countries soon.

**Edit: I just checked on my Gear S3 and the update is available 😁
0 Likes
9 Comments
carr0498
Active Level 10
Wearables
Yep, my gear sport is updating as well
0 Likes
czamek1980
Active Level 6
Wearables
this is quite a big update. oh you can now edit the pull down menu to what you want, nice. wish there was a way to add the bluetooth button instead of going through 3 menus.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Wearables
bah, I'm unable to send pictures from my sport to my phone,I get an error "couldn't copy image" since the tizen 4 update, even did a factory reset
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Wearables
ok the wearable app updated this morning and now I can send files to my phone.all good now
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Wearables
was hoping for Bixby voice
0 Likes
Dreezy
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Is anyone else noticing the battery drain again?
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Wearables
do a factory reset after every major update
0 Likes
gabrielpaskua
Active Level 2
Wearables
the notifications on the watch are dissapearing automatically since the last update. anyone else get this? there is the little orange dot on the left of the screen. so I twist bezel to the left and usually you can turn and see all the "unread" notifications. now I turn the bezel to the left and I always get the "No notification" message... how can I fix this?
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Wearables
turn off watch, reboot phone, start up watch. when the watch is up try re-pairing is needed. make sure Bluetooth is on, and open wearable app
0 Likes