Original topic:

Goodbye to my Samsung Buds Pro 😒

(Topic created on: 10-20-2022 12:31 PM)
ngchunkiatfc
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables

This is the first time I use my brand new Galaxy Buds Pro (no chance to use before as I WFH), and it ends up in a drain that I couldn't pick it up back. I contacted Samsung support to asks is it possible to purchase only one side and they told me they do not provide this service and I'll need to buy in set. A sad sad day and my heart is broken😭
13 Comments
ngchunkiatfc
Active Level 3
Wearables
😭VideoCapture_20221019-194457_1000001490_1666174867.jpg
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Wearables
IPX7 waterproof.
0 Likes
ngchunkiatfc
Active Level 3
Wearables
I know it is waterproof but it is impossible to get inside and pick it up...
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Wearables
I see review in youtube Galaxy Buds Pro easy to drop out from ear.
0 Likes
Wearables
you actually can call BOMBA. I mean it is reasonable to ask them for help. Buds Pro is not something cheap.

Same goes to gold ring.
0 Likes
ngchunkiatfc
Active Level 3
Wearables
I got thought of this but feel like it's a waste of resources to call bomba for it πŸ˜” I just cannot believe that Samsung don't have the option to buy one piece for replacement... only sold in set....
0 Likes
Wearables
again, i feel sorry for it.. btw just for future reference,

i used to call bomba for some assistance. it was just a simple thing yet i was so desperate to settle the issue. they came to my place just by using a 4x4 car.

just in case you would assume they will come in a big red truck for this matter..1666339845618.gif
0 Likes
ngchunkiatfc
Active Level 3
Wearables
Ohh it's really good to know, I scare they will come with big red truck so I didn't called them 😩
0 Likes
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Ohh nooooo πŸ˜”
0 Likes