ยกเลิก
การแสดงผลลัพธ์สำหรับ 
ค้นหาแทนที่สำหรับ 
คุณหมายถึง: 

หัวข้อเดิม:

Google Assistant perfect on Galaxy Watch!

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 07-15-2020 11:21 AM)
527 ยอดวิว
Johnpuy
Active Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Wearables
I have been gradually adding smart lights to my home, controlled through Google Assistant on my Galaxy Note 9.
I was thinking how great it would be if I could do the same on my Galaxy Watch 46mm..but Samsung do not offer this feature on the Watch..only Bixby which cannot control any Google based Smart device apps..
I did an online search, and found some great videos on YouTube showing you just how easy it is to go on Google Cloud on your PC and create your own custom API.   In conjunction with the Android App, GAssist.net, loaded on your Samsung phone and Watch you are able to load your custom API downloaded from PC to your phone, into GAssist.net and a few seconds later..you have Google Assistant Voice and Text operating perfectly on your Galaxy watch!
I have programmed my Watch so a double button press opens GAssist instead of Bixby, and now I can speak to Google Assistant and control all my Google controlled Smart devices straight from my Galaxy Watch..😆👍
And of course you can ask Google assistant for any other information you need..Navigation, Information, etc etc..
Don't you just love your Samsung Galaxy Watch now..😍😆

page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
Moomi_11
ตัวเลือก
Wearables

😮

0 คำชม