Guys ! ECG for Active 2 and Watch 3

(Topic created on: 06-06-2022 07:11 AM)
Progi
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hey guys!
Happy Easter!!

Don't you think it's a hard time for Samsung to honor their promise of ECG and BP for their active 2 watch and Galaxy watch 3. 

Now that Canada have approved the technology for ECG and the update has been rolling out for watch 4. But what about Active 2 Watch 3. 
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Did you make sure to check if you had an option to install on watch when installing it from your phone?

Or try looking at the galaxy store on the watch to see if you can search up the Samsung health monitor.

I have a watch 4 so there's no galaxy store on my watch so I can't check.
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Wearables

It isn't available for the older watches yet

Wearables
What are you talking about??? Galaxy store is for phone , that's where health monitor app installs without that app no ecg and no bp. You're wasting everyone's time . You don't have a active 2 or even a watch 3. Galaxy store for canada does NOT have SS HEALTH MONITOR its sept 2022
0 Likes
Wearables
Your link doesn't work in Canada unless you register a watch 4
0 Likes
Mr26
Active Level 1
Wearables

Yeah I'm kind of getting **bleep** pissed off with this **bleep**. I spent 500 bucks when it came out. And then all of a sudden I hear Galaxy watch 4 and now I'm just suddenly hearing Galaxy watch 5 but yet no **bleep** features yet for the Galaxy watch 3 why the **bleep** am I going to waste my money on Galaxy watch 5. When they never even **bleep** Pony up their **bleep**. And then the blatant lie saying that Samsung pay allows TD Bank access card that's a complete load of **bleep** right there as well. I'm getting really pissed off with Samsung products. The next watch I'm going to buy is going to be like and just a regular watch. Because honestly the SmartWatches are nothing but **bleep** I'm getting **bleep** pissed off what a rip off and I'm too **bleep** poor to sue these guys either

DLaw
Active Level 5
Wearables
I have TD on my samsung pay....
Wearables
We need to contact the firm that did Microsoft class action in Canada. I got my cheaque from them :) 😃
0 Likes
Samsung_rfQLOch
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

I pre ordered the watch active 2 because it looked like a great watch and had the features I was looking for, even with knowing the ECG feature would be available in a later update. Here almost 3 years later we have not received the update in Canada....I can tell you it's the last time Samsung is getting my money. It's almost time for a new watch so it will be a fit bit or Garmin in future. Samsung lost a customer.

daniela__
Active Level 3
Wearables
My watch active 2 in Canada is not recognizing my compatible watch. I've checked my software and model. It's eligible. Don't know if it just hasn't rolled out to Canada yet, or what?
Progi
Active Level 3
Wearables
Can you post picture?
0 Likes