Guys ! ECG for Active 2 and Watch 3

(Topic created on: 06-06-2022 02:25 PM)
Progi
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hey guys!
Happy Easter!!

Don't you think it's a hard time for Samsung to honor their promise of ECG and BP for their active 2 watch and Galaxy watch 3. 

Now that Canada have approved the technology for ECG and the update has been rolling out for watch 4. But what about Active 2 Watch 3. 
ectopic
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
How do you check that your watch is eligible?
0 Likes
daniela__
Active Level 3
Wearables
It's available in Canada. Only ECG works though. Not blood pressure for some reason. Kind of useless, since the watch already reads your heart rate. Can't get the blood pressure option to work
Progi
Active Level 3
Wearables
True
0 Likes
Progi
Active Level 3
Wearables
We need to continue complaining Samsung
daniela__
Active Level 3
Wearables
Check out my latest post to see how you can get BP and ECG to work in CANADA on tizen 5.0.0.2
YVR2YYZ
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I don't see a Health Monitor app in either the Galaxy Store or Google Play, only Samsung Health. Where did you find the Health Monitor app?

NotSamsungFan
Active Level 2
Wearables

There is no Health Monitor App for Active 2 and Galaxy watch 3 , only for Galaxy watch 4 ,and will not be according to Samsung. I complained at least 10 times.According to Federal consumer protection legislation in Canada maybe we can file complain for misleading advertising .

Wearables
We need a Class Action Lawsuit damsung owes us 80 % the most back, since competition watches with these two crucial features missing are mrsp $50-120 cdn not $300-450 I have 44mm .
Wearables
This Raj fellow the product manager for Samsung Canada watches proudly announced it for watch 5 . I will not buy another Samsung watch, ever ! If the promise to release it for active 2 , watch 3 and watch 4 are not kept. I urge the rest of you to do likewise . I've had galaxy S phones since the very first one, Rogers GALAXY S captivate. Even the phones on galaxy s5 they decided to Remove Dolby Digital from an update to the video player , without notice, in a system update .

Since then I've been leary of updates. Samsung needs to improve clarity on what every update does, BEFORE its installed AND have a way to revert back . Without having to Root your phone.

Until this primise of bp and o2 on active 2 go from being blatent Theft and Lie . I will not buy another galaxy watch . Even the phones I am now hesitant on despite having a s21. For me a built in headphone jack to use my very expensive, bose and sennheiser headphones was important. They are wire less buy have the wired option, which is always better. They saved $0.05 cents by removing this hardware feature, and cost me quality .
Wearables
Does not detect my active 2 watch , my watch is from Samsung canada store! Screenshot_20220907-130727_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg