Original topic:

GW5 service update

(Topic created on: 11-29-2022 10:18 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Wearables
Went to the service center and left my watch for repair on Saturday November 26th.

They called me and told me my watch was ready today, Tuesday November 29th.

I was impressed by the speed of it. In the beginning...

Upon arriving to the service center, the guy just said there was nothing to repair. They only flashed my watch and "ran some tests" and everything came out normal.

So they basically didn't do a single thing and it took 3 days 😑 wow.

When I went there Saturday and explained my situation, the dude even said that it wasn't normal that I can't get over 2 days of battery cause his non pro version gets that even with AOD on...

Now back to testing it again cause they resetted it and it needs to learn my battery usage again...

Sigh what a waste of time. What's the point of having a warranty?!
31 Comments
Wearables
@Deeezzyyy - I can confirm that the Google services drain the battery. So, like I said, I disabled Assistant and Messages, then removed Google account on watch. Now my watch reach 4 days after fully charged. Before was 3 days.Screenshot_20221201_232233_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpgScreenshot_20221127_201754_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Nice. Thank you for confirming this bro! I'll check what I can remove. I for sure don't need the assistant either but I use Google messages so I'll see what I can do
0 Likes