Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Health

(Topic created on: 04-13-2022 12:29 AM)
Shawi
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables
Should I get a android watch ? Does it really helps with health? 

Any recommendation? Thank you.
0 Likes
5 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Wearables

Hello Shawi. I am Faiz from Samsung.

Samsung Galaxy Watch4 has ECG and Blood Pressure Monitoring features. It measures blood pressure using an Optical Heart Rate Sensor known as the PPG Sensor.

Samsung Galaxy Watch4 can manage your overall sleep quality with an advanced sleep tracker that detects and holistically analyzes your sleep stages while you rest. Improved measuring options let you check your blood oxygen levels5 and detect if you are snoring.

Please refer to the link below for further information on the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series:
https://www.samsung.com/sg/search/?searchvalue=watch4

Thank you.

Shawi
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Hi, thank you for the details! Appreciate it.
AleksShamles
Active Level 3
Wearables

I have a similar watch, but to be honest, they don't help at all with this. It is possible to track some data, but in general I think it is useless. Better to spend the money on medical examinations or complex nutritional supplements that will actually work. For example, CBD oil for Sale, which has a wide range of effects and helps with various health problems.

Shawi
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Thanks for the details. After much consideration, I didn't get the smartwatch. I did try out the fitbit2. Got it for $20. See if it's really worth.
0 Likes
johnki
Active Level 2
Wearables

Hi, friend. It's great that you started worrying about your health. To do this, I can recommend you buy cbd oil, which you can use to improve your health. You can use this if you want to forget about insomnia, depression, and other problems forever! By the way, there are big discounts there now.

0 Likes