Original topic:

Help me regarding my Galaxy Watch Active 2 is not functioning anymore

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 01:35 PM)
Rahmaru
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hello fellow people..can someone tell what to do? I have Galaxy Watch Active 2 and recently i wore it while swimming with activate the water lock function, and then my watch is not functioning anymore, at 1st it show the rebooting screen for few times in a day but its never gone back to normal screen then a day after which is today, its totally out and no things appear on the screen..then, i brought it to Senheng to claim under warranty but they said cannot claim but i'm insist that one of the watch spec is water proof at level 5ATM then it does have swimming exercise too, so im questioning them why cannot claim so they just simply said will send my watch to service centre 1st..that is my story, so is there anyone having or facing the same problem before or is there anyone can share me an opinion for what should i do? thanks in advance
4 Comments
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Wearables
Bro, it's not advice to wear watch while u swimming. It's just water resistent, it's not water proof.
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Wearables
Water damage is not allow to claik under warranty ya
Rahmaru
Active Level 1
Wearables
lol..its advertised with 50m depth water resistance..but nevermind i proceed to complain with Tribunal pengguna as per adviced by KPDNHEP..the cheapest watch is more durable than the so called "active" sporty watch..compared to its quality then become overpriced product with no quality
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Wearables
Then just left it to the tribunal i think. 👍🏻