Original topic:

Ho guys has anyone dealt with Samsung Repair services through post?

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 07:09 PM)
Itayi
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I live outside a big City and had to post my watch for repair which was in Melbourne. The back cover had come off and it needed to be glued back if there was no other problems. I sent both watch and back cover together. Only to receive a message to say back cover needs replacing as missing and quoted quotation. I rang back to say I send the cover with the phone but they said they didn't see it. Had to pay for one. They advised me that they were going to forward the matter to head office. Gave me a number if I don't hear from anyone. After a couple of days I rang. I could clearly tell I was talking to the person I spoke to during the assessment period told them I was not happy and needed a way forward cause they lost my cover. Asked for a number to escalate or email to complain about service.
Before I even put phone down he had sent an email to say watch damaged so not covered by warranty. Totally going away from the original assessment.
I feel whoever they use for their service is dodge and up to cheating people
Does anyone have any other ways to take this further with samsung
0 Likes
6 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
Wearables

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you have had, @Itayi. This is definitely not up to our own expectations of our service. If you could please email me at members.au@samsung.com your full name, contact details, address and any reference numbers, I will investigate this for you. Thank you.

0 Likes
Itayi
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thanks you so much moderator for getting back. Will send you those details now
0 Likes
Itayi
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thats too long a wait. So did you get a tracking number for Aus Post??
Itayi
Active Level 1
Wearables
I finally got confirmation yesterday morning that they will fix my watch out of good will and might take a couple of days.
By evening I received a text to say its been sent to Aus Post and given a tracking number. Been trying to track it, but so far website saying item not found so hopefully I won't have to wait as long as you are. Dying to have it back as it's been almost 3 weeks since I sent it for warranty repair too!!!
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Wearables

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, @FY248, as this is definitely not up to our own expectations of our service. If you could please direct message me with your full name, contact details, address and any reference numbers, I will investigate this for you. Please feel free to provide further feedback in your message as well, so that we can learn what we can do better.

Again, I apologise for the experience you have had so far.

FY248
Active Level 1
Wearables

Thank you. I just sent you a DM

0 Likes