Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How to redeem galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 07:49 PM)
Jean03
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hello. Good day! Just want to ask about redeeming galaxy watch. I badly need to have an answer about it. I will be greatful for any answer that you can give. Thank you so much! Cheers!

Btw: This is a globe postpaid plan with device and included on that is a freebie (adaptor and galaxy watch3)
7 Comments
Solution
ryanmagdangal
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi choose this link to redeem your freebie http://samsung.com/ph/redemption/s21watch3/globe
Jean03
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thank you so much!! I had to say this is really an amazing solution! Been looking for this since day 1 that i received my device. But thanks really for this! Worked out very well.
ryanmagdangal
Active Level 1
Wearables
You're welcome. I got my phone from Globe as well and have the same freebie. Hope you receive your watch very soon. I got mine after 3 days :)
Jean03
Active Level 1
Wearables
Wow!! That was fast! I hope i can get mine too. :)
Jean03
Active Level 1
Wearables
Wow! thank you so much! Will try this right away!
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey there, Jean! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. How's your recent Galaxy experience? Have you resolved your concern yet? If so, be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 😉 Stay safe!

Jean03
Active Level 1
Wearables
My galaxy experience was amazing! I still need to get the hang of it. But honestly this community helps me alot coping with the faqs and anything!

My issue is already solved! :)