Original topic:

is it possible to buy a replacement earbud?

(Topic created on: 11-29-2020 03:27 PM)
Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Lost my left blue bud 😢 I'm hoping to find it but need to see if there is a chance to but just 1 bud
0 Likes
5 Comments
Wearables
I don't think so. 🤔 Has to buy in pairs. Each pair of buds have their unique address for bluetooth connection.
Robsnote
Active Level 4
Wearables
unfortunately I think Tallman is right.

you might need to buy a new set if you want them to pair together and work normally.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hi Ladylalagq,

Yes, you can purchase one single earbud or even a cradle (charging case). For this, you need to visit the Samsung Experience store, Major Service centers, or send it to the Future tel. You need to visit the store with the earbud and charging case or Ship it to Future tel with the earbud and charging case.

You need to call the service center before visiting and schedule an appointment if required.

Please contact our live chat support. So that they will help you with the best available option.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hi Ladylalagq,

Did you buy your replacement earbud? 

Please follow the above instructions provided previously to buy/get the replacement earbud.

If you need any help with this regard, Get back to us. 

0 Likes
WolfgangYH
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have had a similar situation. The first Samsung agent provided me with the same instructions you have explained here. The first thing I did was to call the Samsung Experience center in Montreal. They declined the option to buy a single earbud. I then called Samsung support and the agent raised a ticket, sent me the FedEx label to ship it to FutureTel in Ontario. To my surprise, they also refused and sent the cradle and left earbud. They repair only, and do not sell any item. This is a never-ending story. I called then multiple times to Support and I now receive the feedback that I only have the option of buying a new set! It is sad the service Samsung delivers to clients. Truly disappointed.
0 Likes