Original topic:

Lower/upper case letters in Swype

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 08:12 AM)
PLT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
On your galaxy watch go ahead and use swype (scribble) keyboard go ahead and try to draw a lower case C? Can you? I sure can't. It shouldn't be this much of a pain but how do I draw a lower case c (one of many examples, S being another, S is doable after a couple tries though) ? 
I tried drawing it smaller, bigger, italic, girlfriend reied it, who draws and all that for a living, couldn't get it either. No matter the iteration of C we'd draw we couldn't get that lower case C. Lower case g also likes to turn into a 9 most days. It's a very inefficient experience. An an older smart watch I had would draw on the keyboard and make paragraphs for days, apple watch still does it flawlessly. Thid morning it took me 5 minutes trying to type "I can't find it" and after 3 minutes and only having typed out "i Can+ Ai" I gave up and went and got my phone. There's zero excuse for this samsung. Please provide assistance or an update. Thank you
4 Comments
Wearables
😅 It is difficult. I tried before and I gave up. Now I use Bixby dictate or voice to text on watch. Give up writing on watch for few years now (within such a small area).
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
I just use Gboard for swiping. It's easier.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, the devices will automatically take upper case C at the begining of the statement and lower case c between the words.

However, we will consider it as a feedback.

0 Likes
PLT
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Yes I wanted to think that but even in the middle of the sentences it was upper case, every time. Could maybe just be a bug in this latest software if it's supposed to be like you said.
0 Likes