Original topic:

My Favorite Companion • Galaxy Buds Pro 🎧

(Topic created on: 07-24-2022 11:44 AM)
nazzzz
Options
Wearables
It’s more than a year since I had my Galaxy Buds Pro. I always plug it into my ears to do variety of stuffs, particularly when I’m studying✍️, on my way to class📚, or taking an occasional early-morning walk🚶‍♂️across my campus to get some fresh air. 

Galaxy Buds Pro

To say that Galaxy Buds Pro is amazing would be an understatement. That being said, it’s worth highlighting some of its features.

Ergonomic design

Ergonomic design

You know, I occasionally forget where I put the Galaxy Buds Pro when it’s actually has been plugged into my ears because of how well the Galaxy Buds Pro's design fits. 

The ergonomic design feels amazingly comfortable and nicely fit, you can even choose the best ear-tip size for you.

Active Noise Cancellation and Ambient Sound 🦻

ANC and Ambient Sound

Noise Controls

The Active Noise Cancellation feature benefits me when I’m in the noisy area. This feature will filter up 99% noise and let me enjoy my songs peacefully without interruption. 

Ambient Sound on the other hand, it lets me to switch into being able to hear what is going on around me without having me to unplug my Galaxy Buds Pro. Pretty cool, right ?

IPX7 Water Resistant 💦

IPX7 Water Resistant

Since the Galaxy Buds Pro is rated with an IP rating of IPX7, I no longer need to be concerned if I caught up in the rain while jogging and listening to music. 

It is worth knowing that IPX7 means that the Galaxy Buds Pro can be submerged in fresh water up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes.

Excellent battery life

Excellent Battery Life

Even after more than a year with a heavy usage, the battery performance on the Galaxy Buds Pro is still decent without doubt. I would say that I’m still on the same satisfaction level as the first time when I plug it into my ears.

It’s never too late for you to own yours too! Check this link out for the Galaxy Buds Pro :

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro (Silver) | Samsung Malaysia

8 Comments
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Wearables
Wow, how much you bought this? Seems pretty expensive.
Wearables
the market price last time was RM799 😄 you could get it cheaper at some online stores now👍
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Wearables
Hahaha, this is the first Buds Pro, during the unpacked event, they will released the Buds Pro 2 dy 😉
Wearables
yea true, this Galaxy Buds Pro would be a good alternative for those who are still on budget 👍
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Wearables
I am using...superb
Wearables
right?! there are some new features even provided in some software updates
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Yezzz
RjKing
Expert Level 5