Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My Galaxy Buds disconnects during internet calls

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 08:37 PM)
ninzkiiie
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Good Day. I would just like to share my concern about my earbuds during an internet call. 

I use Samsung Galaxy Buds earbuds. They get disconnected when ever I join any internet call (like Google Meet, Zoom and Messenger Call). They get disconnected when I call someone and they pickup. It's impossible to connect them during the internet call. I have to cut the call, forget the earphones and reconnect. This happens also on different WiFi networks. There is no issue while playing music, watching videos on YouTube, and similar platforms. And this is inconvenient on my part especially during a virtual class. Does anyone who have the same experience as mine? 
14 Comments
Wearables
Perhaps your Buds isn't configured to be used when there are calls? You can toggle the switch by going to Settings - Connections - Bluetooth - and beside your Buds' name, tap the gear icon in the left and enable it for calls.Screenshot_20210805-123805_Settings.png
ninzkiiie
Active Level 1
Wearables
I already tried toggling on and off for calls. But still the earbuds disconnects during internet calls. I also tried resetting the network but it didn't solved the problem either. My phone is A52 5G.Screenshot_20210805-124846_Settings.jpg
Wearables
How about reseting your Buds in the Galaxy Wearable app, have you tried it and then pair it again?
ninzkiiie
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes, I've already tried it. Also the factory reset of my phone. It still didn't solve the problem.
Wearables
That is frustrating, have you tried pairing your Buds to another phone and see if it works? If it works with other devices with the same settings then it's probably a software bug in your device's end.
ninzkiiie
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes, I've tried already that, too on other Samsung smartphones. Even on different brands of android phone (like Oppo, realme and Vivo) but it doesn't disconnect.

If that's the case that there's a software bug in the device, I might as well that could be it. It's saddening and inconvenient :(
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

May we know when's the last time you charged your Buds? Thanks in advance! Have a nice day ahead and stay safe!

ninzkiiie
Active Level 1
Wearables
It was fully charged yesterday evening.
Nm31
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I've had the same issue with my galaxy buds for over a year cannot find any permanent fix have tried everything said here. Very annoying. Please let me know any fix :(

0 Likes