Original topic:

My Lifestyle Companion for 24/7/4 | Galaxy Watch 5 & Buds 2 Pro

(Topic created on: 11-19-2022 01:28 PM)
renwei89
Options
Wearables

It has been 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 4 weeks a month with the Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro . They are definitely close friends with me and being a part of my lifestyle.

IMG_8000.jpg

5:45 a.m.

I have to wake up early everyday as I am a teacher and need to reach in school before 7a.m. So , after clean and dress , I will use bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) feature in Galaxy Watch 5 . It helps me to measure the amount of body fat, muscle, bone and water in my body, checking these figures against the typical healthy ratios for my height and weight. 

IMG_3846.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

Then, Galaxy Buds 2 Pro will be on my ears . It paired with my Galaxy S22 Ultra to listen music while having my breakfast . It makes my day fresh by listening songs. The buds come with end-to-end 24-bit high-resolution playback and also immersive 360 audio with dynamic head tracking.

IMG_7998.jpg

7:00 a.m.

In school, Galaxy Watch 5 is always on my side. It tracks my steps, daily calorie burn, active calories, distance, total active time, blood oxygen levels, resting and active heart rate, and even stress. 

SmartSelect_20221119_005515_Samsung Health.jpg

I can use Galaxy Watch 5 to answer or making a call, replying the messages without taking out my phone. It’s really convenient!

IMG_3854.JPG

10:30 a.m.

There are many activities in school. I always taking photos together with kids . I can control my Galaxy phone’s camera remotely with Galaxy Watch 5. What i need to do is setting my phone in one place and then remotely triggering a photo . The image is then saved to the gallery of my phone.

IMG_3867.JPG

IMG_3868.JPG

01:30 p.m.

Lunch time. Normally I had my lunch in office . While taking a break , I will connect Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. I will make use the lunch time to watch some   YouTube videos to make myself relax. How happen if there is a incoming call?

With auto switching feature, Galaxy buds 2 Pro will auto switch to connect with my galaxy phone if I am answering the call. How good if own the ecosystem of Samsung , isn’t it?

IMG_3874.JPG

05:00 p.m.

My workout time ! Galaxy Watch 5 supports 90+ workout modes. It allows me to record workouts, my heart rate, my distance, and much more!  I paired my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with the it during jogging . I can listen to the music that  imported into the watch from my phone. By this, I no need to bring phone together.

IMG_7989.jpg

IMG_8022.jpg

SmartSelect_20221118_183623_Samsung Health.jpg

SmartSelect_20221118_183646_Samsung Health.jpg

11:00 p.m.

It’s time to go bed. The improved sleep tracing feature on GW5 helps me to track ins and outs of my sleep stages, detect possible sleep apnea. It gives me a sleep score as well. The new sleep coaching feature with a 5 -week program helps me improved my sleep quality.

IMG_3856.JPG

That's the end of my day !

That’s all from me. Glad to have these two babies for almost 1 months ++ . Once again , thanks Samsung MY ! It's time to send back the babies..

6 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Very nice!!
Wearables
🥰 thx
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Your welcome 😃
WinnieC