Original topic:

New Ear tips

(Topic created on: 05-27-2021 10:55 AM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Wearables
I've noticed with the new Galaxy buds pro that the eartips are very slippery and fall out your ears very easily. I think it would be cool if samsung could maybe manufacture eartips that are gripy, comfortable and isolate sound that we can purchase.  Just a suggestion. 
6 Comments
Georgine
Options
Wearables

Hi, thanks for sharing your suggestion. We will consider it as a valuable feedback.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

I'm not sure if this will work, but have you tried to see if the rubber tips from other buds will fit the Galaxy Buds? I've got Sennheiser & Jabra buds & the tips from either fit the other. 

jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
Well samsung decided to make their buds a different size which can't be replaced by other eartips.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's too bad, but I wonder if there's replacement tips for Samsung buds that are made by a different manufacturer, they might be made with a different material?

Anyway, just a thought 🙂

jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
I checked, there's none for the buds pro as yet
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Wearables
Yeah, I was going to suggest Comply foam tips, but it looks like they are 'Coming Soon' and not available. They work similar to foam ear plugs. Squeeze them, fit in ear and foam will expand to conform to the ear. They are quite costly though.