Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

new galaxy buds update

(Topic created on: 04-27-2020 07:44 AM)
Addi
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
Just did the new update for my galaxy buds. Wanted to know if anyone else experiencing the following issues. 
-auto ambient not working. As well can no longer toggle on/off in wearable app.
-tap features no longer working. E.g. single tap to play or pause or double/triple tap. Tap and hold also not working.

This is what I've notice thus far. If anyone else is experiencing the same issue or knows of a fix please share.

UPDATE
so it seems the tap features are only working on my left bud. It use to work on both whether both or one bud are in ear. Sometimes I only use one bud mainly the right and would be able to control anything playing with tap feature.

Ambient still not working with both or when single bud is in ear.

UPDATE 2 (04/28)
-Latest galaxy wearable update has fixed the issue for me. Did update this morning.

Thnx @lonzb

Thanks everyone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
lonzb
Active Level 1
Wearables
I just took a Galaxy Wearable App update and this issue is now resolved.
Thank You!

View solution in context

9 Comments
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Wearables
I've updated my Galaxy buds with the newest update, and not showing any of the issues you've indicated.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Wearables
everything working fine here. did you reboot them after the update?
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Are you sure, you update all functions of your Galaxy Buds like in the following pictures
Sorry for the third picture, i forgot to put my device in English
0 Likes
Addi
Active Level 5
Wearables
yep made sure wear app and buds are on latest update.

yep rebooted my note 10+ reset my buds no luck. no longer have the option to toggle ambient on or off.

for yourself do you find the ambient feature working whether you have 1 or both buds in ear? does the single tap feature to play or pause work on both the right and lift bud or just 1?
0 Likes
Addi
Active Level 5
Wearables
reading on reddit others seem to be having the same issue with the right bud. it seems it might be a sensor issue
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hey @ Addi

Please visit any nearest Samsung authorized service center so that they will examine the device and fix it.

0 Likes
lonzb
Active Level 1
Wearables
I just took the new update. Now I am unable to turn on the Ambient Sound Feature.
It's saying "Put in both earbuds".
Tried 2 Resets but still the same problem.
Both earbuds are still functioning fine other than this issue.
0 Likes
Solution
lonzb
Active Level 1
Wearables
I just took a Galaxy Wearable App update and this issue is now resolved.
Thank You!
Wearables
MiMickweJacob
0 Likes