Original topic:

No more automatic goodnight mode?

(Topic created on: 07-20-2022 12:44 PM)
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
The recent Galaxy Watch update removed the automatic goodnight mode from my Galaxy Watch. I've spent hours going in and out of all settings (phone and watch) and a factory reset of the Watch and this is completely gone.

Why would you remove this feature?

Samsung, you keep removing features from.your devices and it's getting ridiculous and to the point that my next devices will definitely NEVER be Samsung devices again! Other stuff I won't mention here since it's not related but I've mentioned it and it's annoying AF to lose features I regularly used. Means I have no more reason to stay with you!
0 Likes
53 Comments
Wearables
CHMultimedia said the feature is missing on Note20 with watch3. Are you on Note20?
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
Yep, Note 20 Ultra (and Galaxy Watch) and I just saw his comment when I saw a couple notifications waiting.
0 Likes
Wearables
I bet you have customize this phone enabled under privacy settings eh.
0 Likes
Wearables
I couldn't say anything. But checked with another Ambassador, Cprice, he is using Note20 Ultra with GW3 stock devices. All up to date and no root. He got that feature. So it hasn't been removed. Unless only with combination of N20U + GW got removed? 🤔

Screenshot_20210329-065516_WhatsApp_39588.jpg

0 Likes
GS127
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

You need to open the advanced setting and just tap  on good night mode  . It will open in to new page. It will have turn on now and turn on  daily option.  

0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
No that does not work but it's a non-issuensince I have long since gotten rid of the watch.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hi BloodWolfe,

Please follow the steps provided by Thanks, Tallman for providing the troubleshooting steps.

0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
Left a reply to Tallman, nothing worked and that option is still missing.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
That feature is also missing on my Note20U and Watch3.
0 Likes
Wearables
Just not on Note20 and above series? I changed csc yesterday, so didn't realise it.
0 Likes