Original topic:

Notification issues

(Topic created on: 05-24-2022 06:27 PM)
LukeG
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I recently purchased an s22 ultra and a galaxy 4 classic watch less than a week ago. The watch is not notifying me when I'm receiving notifications from any apps yet all settings on both watch and phone are set correctly. The watch doesnt vibrate or make a sound for a notification but does come up with a notification Indicator and i can view the notification once i swipe to the notification screen. I've tried resetting both devices to factory settings and am still having the same issue. I contacted samsung and had someone check over settinga on both devices using smart tutor and factory reset both devices again to find that the problem has not been resolved. He has referred me here to see if anyone has a solution or is it a matter or getting a replacement watch?
0 Likes
2 Comments
Wearables
In the Wear app, under notifications, which option have you selected?

Mine is set to only notify if I'm not using the phone.

I have no issues with notifications coming to the watch, for apps that I've enabled.Screenshot_20220524-205705_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.png
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hey @LukeG, that's strange. As you've mentioned that a smart tutor has checked both your watch and mobile settings, I suggest sending through an error report for this to be investigated further.

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.