Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Question about Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 10-26-2021 02:42 AM)
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Options
Wearables
My concern is about the battery, is it okay to leave the buds inside the case, even if its already 100% (I leave it inside the case most of the time and I'm worried about overcharging the buds and damaging the buds' battery) or should I take it out from the case once it hits 100%? 

Its my first time owning a buds and I want to know the right way of taking care of my buds.. additional tips will be greatly appreciated😁

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Wearables
Once you remove them out of the case, they begin to discharge. So...its gonna be an endless cycle of you puting them in to charge and taking them out once they're full..

Yes it's ok to leave them in the case.

View solution in context

Solution
Wearables
It's built to be always charging when inside the cradle so just put it there. Battery degradation will be there but it would be minimal. It's better to secure them in the case than to lose them later. Tldr, yes it's okay for them to be in the case always.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Wearables
Once you remove them out of the case, they begin to discharge. So...its gonna be an endless cycle of you puting them in to charge and taking them out once they're full..

Yes it's ok to leave them in the case.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Wearables
I realized how hassle would that be, guess I'll leave them on their case.. thanks 😁👍
Solution
Wearables
It's built to be always charging when inside the cradle so just put it there. Battery degradation will be there but it would be minimal. It's better to secure them in the case than to lose them later. Tldr, yes it's okay for them to be in the case always.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Wearables
Thanks 😊
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello there! We're happy that you guys are connecting with each other! 😊 Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!