Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Question: Galaxy Watch 4 battery life

(Topic created on: 05-29-2022 09:49 AM)
donutsX
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
How long does thet battery of the Galaxy watch lasts?  I've had the 1st gen Galaxy watch last time and it couldn't last for a day.  I'm still thinking whether I should get one or just stuck with the Mi Band 6 that I jave.

With the new gen of Galaxy watch, how does it par with, say, Xiaomi Mi Band 6? The Mi Band6 can last for two weeks without charging. Feature-wise, Galaxy Watchay offer more i think. 
0 Likes
7 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Hi, if u are intending to get Galaxy Watch 4 because of its battery life, I am afraid u will be disappointed. Previously, I had Active 2, its battery could last longer than Watch 4. Currently, my Watch 4 can last about 1.5 to 2 days, with light usage (WiFi and Bluetooth turned off all the time, heart rate monitoring set to every 10 mins and with Always On Display turned on). If the Watch is connected to phone via Bluetooth the whole day, expect it to last only a day or slightly longer than a day.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Somemore, my watch is the LTE variant, but I don't subscribe to a mobile plan. If connect to LTE, I foresee the battery can only last a day at the most. So, battery life for Watch 4 isn't fantastic. I would suggest buy it for the features, rather than the battery durability.
donutsX
Active Level 5
Wearables
Oh ok .. thanks for the feedback. Guess, i'll stick with my Mi Band 6 for now since I prefer something having a good battery life. :)
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
You're welcome 😊 Although Watch 4 is somewhat good for the features, its battery life is still not there yet, so don't want to recommend it if u are going for long battery life. :) It will be a hassle and expensive after buying it and regret later due to an important aspect - battery durability missing.
may-s
Active Level 2
Wearables
1 day or less...even apple had same issue
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Yup yup.. agreed.. but still, many ppl buy.. cos of the brand and features.. 😁
0 Likes
may-s
Active Level 2
Wearables
But huwai and other offer same feature with more life, I never understand why samsung can not so same....
0 Likes