Original topic:

SAMSUNG BLUE MONTH SALE!

(Topic created on: 10-24-2021 04:04 AM)
Valjo
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

Just got my new Galaxy Buds2! Beautiful in white! 😍 
Grabs yours now via Samsung member app voucher and redeem! Hurry promo is until October 31, 2021 only.
21 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Wearables
And only redeemable during weekends, which means today, next saturday and sunday will be the last day to redeem.. (got mine yesterday and I'm happy with the sound quality 😁)
Valjo
Active Level 1
Wearables
Nice. There's a big possibility that they might be out of stock sooner. I'm still lucky I've got mine in one of the participating stores and happened to be their last stock. Great quality.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Wearables
I got mine after 3 weeks cause they are out of stock and yesterday they only have 2 left hahaha (I bought one so only 1 left on that store 😅)
Valjo
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hahaha. So it was like a month you have been waiting for the buds.hahaha. BTW, where did you redeem your buds? I got mine from SM dasmarinas.
Valjo
Active Level 1
Wearables
Wow it's crazy! Hahaha. I redeemed my buds in the samsung experience store! When I visited their store (this afternoon around 1:00pm) they told me that one of the costumer turn down the buds so then I inquire the promo and they said they are now accepting the promo. Just crazy. Cuz there's only one left in their store. I just got there in the right time and right place. Just lucky. Hahaha
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Wearables
Wow, what a luck.. while me, I inquired them 3 times (2 times they said no stock, then yesterday, they said they don't accept 50% off) now I'm certain that I have bad luck hahaha 😅 anyways, let's enjoy our new buds 2 😁
Kev2011
Active Level 3
Wearables
Where can you get the coupon?
Valjo
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi @Kev2011, go to your Samsung member app and inside the app look for the Benefits tab and look for the icon i posted above. Hope I answered your question.
Kev2011
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks