หัวข้อเดิม:

Samsung Buds plus

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 10-23-2020 04:26 AM)
265 ยอดวิว
wotnot1us
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Wearables
I am UK expat currently living in Hua Hin Thailand..
I have Samsung S10 plus mobile.
I wanted a good set of ear buds with good battery life and after checking out opted for Samsung Galaxy Buds plus.
I got home and tried to connect through Bluetooth/Galaxy wearable but could only get one bud to connect. After many failed attempts, I took back to shop, where they opened up a new box and had same issue....
After going online and live chat, I received a call from Thai person telling me that I must go to Samsung help centre in Hua Hin to rectify...!!!!!
Unbelievable, but typical of Thai being of assistance....Buy NEW Samsung product, and then go Samsung Help centre shop so they can fix problem.....Really GOOD SELLING POINT....Impressive.....I opted for different brand of Ear buds (NOT SAMSUNG.....).....opened box, and first connection hooked up (Both buds....) without having to go ANYWHERE apart from the shop where I purchased them....
page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
eakkyseemore
Active Level 9
ตัวเลือก
Wearables
Try to solve your problem with this way.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BuXqwU4vBI4&t=48s

Good luck.
0 คำชม
wotnot1us
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Wearables
thanks for the link, but I decided to go for different make of ear buds.....Anyone who purchases these Samsung buds should NOT HAVE TO VISIT A REPAIR SHOP AS SOON AS YOU PURCHASE THEM TO ASSIST WITH DOWNLOAD.....I DON'T NEED THEM THAT MUCH....!!!
0 คำชม