hanwen
Active Level 1

Did anyone encounter the battery drain issue on the galaxy buds plus? I’ve use this buds for over half year. Recently, the left bud (65% SOC) tends to drain much quickly as compared to right bud (88% SOC). Sometimes, the left bud will die in two hours of usage and the right bud still functioning. I also notice that this problem become even pronounce when they are connected to MacBook. Any solution for this issue?

8 Comments
scinex
Active Level 9
I feel you bro. It's one of the reasons why I chose to buy a bluethooth earphone neck type. Fully satisfied with my Jabra elite.😉
s10usr
Active Level 2
i had this issue like yours and i only got it for a week with usage no more than 5 hours. mine even worst battery drained to 0 in the case and wouldn't charge at all. send to sc their tech say no issue lol. o mine is bud live
hanwen
Active Level 1
did you sent to service center? Cuz Im planning to do so
s10usr
Active Level 2
you shud send to sc i sent mine but they say no issue. better u take some pic and video as proof before you go
hanwen
Active Level 1
appreciate. Thanks for your advise
munweiii
Beginner Level 3
Hello, may I know have you sent over to the sc and what did they said? Because i encountered the same problems for my buds too..
yup,i sent as it is still under warranty coverage. At first I sent, they reprogram the bud software. But after a few days, the problem remained so I sent it back again. This time they swapped the buds only but with the original case for me. And now everything is fine.
munweiii
Beginner Level 3
Ohhh okay. Thanks for your info !