Original topic:

Samsung galaxy buds pro eartips

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 10:48 PM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Wearables
I've been complaining for some time now and it seems samsung has been ignoring me. Now Samsung has caught the attention of a much louder voice than us consumers. When is samsung going to fix this issue? Simply making new eartips for a low cost that are made with better materials would solve the issue no? 

11 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Hopefully you'll get somewhere with this now! 

Something other than "we'll take this as feedback"!

Good finding the article 👍

jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
Well, they took a bunch of my info down. Don't think anything is going to happen though. If they tell me to return my earphones and they replace them I'm going to be extremely upset. All they need to do is come out with better eartips.
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
I figured they'd do something like this. How does this solve the problem? If they can engineer a phone that's foldable why can't they engineer good ear tips? And then this just leaves me without earphones.clipboard_image_1624463693095.jpg
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hi jamesy,
Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.
Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
Hey Halston, I don't see any messages. Screenshot_20210617-225620_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
I got your message and replied to it.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hey jamesy,
Thanks for your response. I sent you few more messages and reply back to us with the requested details as soon as possible along with the images for further review.

0 Likes
uwhoo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Can someone help.me hook up my earbuds Pro with my Samsung TV? Can't do it. I go to settings then audio, then blue tooth but won't find earbuds.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

You should make your own post. People who might be able to help, aren't going to see your post here, because it's titled Ear Bud TIPS, and not as in "tips on how to". 

0 Likes