Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

(Topic created on: 09-13-2021 10:25 AM)
acit
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables

Got my GWC4 pre-order earlier than expected , just waiting for another strap to come 🥰. I mainly will use this watch for answer call during driving and tracking my sleep performance since I have a lot of problems with sleeping. Everything is good except the battery depleted quite fast and it take a long time to charge even at 50%. I found that it will charge a bit faster when I turn off bluetooth and location. Bud2 performance also suprisingly very good! Very good value for money since I've use e-voucher so after discount I only need to pay Rm150 ,( normal price almost Rm500)
26 Comments
DonAiman
Active Level 9
Wearables
👍👍👍
Ajeet
Active Level 5
Wearables
Congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy it.
Out of curiosity, does it have a blood oxygen sensor and blood pressure detection. Thanks.
0 Likes
acit
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thank you sir 😁😁. It does have blood oxygen sensor. Unfortunately , blood pressure detection still not getting approval from Malaysia ( MDA i guess ) so we can't use the technology yet
0 Likes
Ajeet
Active Level 5
Wearables
Thank you for your reply.
I had a S10+ which had the oxygen sensor but my current S21 Ultra does not.
I am completing buying Watch4 to replace my Gear Sport.🙂
acit
Active Level 3
Wearables
yeah , that bcoz they want to move all the sensor to galaxy watch and in my opinion its more convenient ( despite need to buy extra device ). Buying latest watch4 is surely a good upgrade . Gear fit for me is not versatile bcoz of it shape and don't have full function as GW4. Enjoy your shopping sir and carefully select your option 😁👍👍
0 Likes
acit
Active Level 3
Wearables
But , you can bypass the restriction in order to use that feature ( i found it on youtube ). But I'm a bit scare to try it bcoz, well i just got this device literally 2days ago lol 😂
0 Likes
Ajeet
Active Level 5
Wearables
I wouldn't either. It could affect the warranty.👍