Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Never Buy!!! πŸ˜“

(Topic created on: 08-07-2022 04:01 PM)
CABS--22
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Only 4 months of use. Good for running or biking? Outdoor activities? Not quite sure if you produce more sweat most likely this would happen. Please Samsung, make it more durable! Tsk tsk tsk!

This causes a big waste of money since I will be paying now for the damages it made to the watch. To have this repair it almost cost (10,000 plus) ten thousand pesos plus the LCD screen which is not priced yet, it is like you are buying a new one.

I would rather buy the Garmin, Amazfit, Huawei, or apple smartwatch.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Wearables

Hey there!

From the pictures, I'm thinking those might be salt deposits from sweat. Must have been quite the workout!

We highly recommend cleaning your Galaxy Watch4 after heavy workouts so these things don't happen quite often. Check out this article to learn how: Properly wear and clean your Samsung smart watch

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Wearables

Hey there!

From the pictures, I'm thinking those might be salt deposits from sweat. Must have been quite the workout!

We highly recommend cleaning your Galaxy Watch4 after heavy workouts so these things don't happen quite often. Check out this article to learn how: Properly wear and clean your Samsung smart watch

0 Likes
CABS--22
Active Level 2
Wearables
No use I cleaned it all the time still that happens, hoping the next generation of Samsung watches can keep up with so much sweat! Not to mention why other manufacturers can do it! πŸ˜“ and I need to pay another buck again just to get this watch fixed! It is not my fault thou!
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello Bri22,

Samsung care and we are here to help.

We value your suggestion. For the meantime, kindly bring your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 to  Samsung Authorized Service Center nearest you. 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/your-service/main/ 

Feel free, to ask any query and service you may need during your visit.

Hope, we assisted you and found this content helpful to you.

0 Likes
CABS--22
Active Level 2
Wearables
No use I cleaned it all the time still that happens, hoping the next generation of Samsung watches can keep up with so much sweat! Not to mention why other manufacturers can do it! πŸ˜“ and I need to pay another buck again just to get this watch fixed! It is not my fault thou!
0 Likes
edkenn
Active Level 2
Wearables
There is something happen here..why did you cover the s/n of your watch? Let them see and check if this is a legit gw4..and the back of the watch is quite diffrent arrangement to the real gw4. See for your self.20220823_232557_31961_1661289957.jpg
0 Likes
CABS--22
Active Level 2
Wearables
For security. I have no intention of sharing my S/N with everyone bruh! Also, I did already bring it to the Samsung customer service and they said it was legit and authentic bruh! See for yourself as well bruh the second to the last pic you can call them and ask if they are actually from Samsung customer service. Have a good day bruh! God bless!
0 Likes
CABS--22
Active Level 2
Wearables
And your pic is blurry bruh, see for yourself.
0 Likes