Original topic:

Samsung Health Meal App

(Topic created on: 01-28-2023 10:01 AM)
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I was hoping someone from samsung could answer why samsung had removed the meal app on there health app. I heard it really helped a lot of people. Why does samsung apply something good then remove it. Also. Curious as to when the temp sensor on the watch will ever work. One thing samsung can learn from Apple is quicker updates and added features. Samsung I turned to your products as I found your quality is better for my needs and you seem to do a good job as far as allowing customization to your products. What you do lack is adding features to watch like apple does and quicker updates to your products. Sorry for the rant but you do have a quality product now push the proper updates and add the features and you will be on top. Hopefully some of the features like meal app and more analytics for workouts and better stats will make more users happier. 

Thanks

2 Comments
Nylah
Options
Wearables

Hi electromanjim, thank you for taking time and giving us your valuable feedback and suggestions.

We'll ensure to forward this to our team for further review and hopefully all the features that your'e expecting might be added in a future update.

0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Wearables
I appreciate you doing that. I hope if doesn't fall on deaf ears and they take customers suggestion.