Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health Monitor finally out in SG for Active 2

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 12:05 PM)
ByrKxZ
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hello, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time haha. But... The Samsung Health Monitor is finally approved by Singapore wohoo!! I updated my watch today and was very happy that Singapore Watch3 and Active2 users can now use their watch to take Blood Pressure and ECG readings :). Go update now to enjoy these features if you're living in Singapore!! stay safe everyone!! (It's my first post)

9 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Wearables

Hello ByrKxZ. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We are glad to hear that. We wish to take this opportunity to extend our gratitude to send the feedback to us and we appreciate it as it will truly help in our continuous service and product improvement.

Thank you.

0 Likes
PurpleJam
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
My ECG cannot pass beyond the 25sec countdown no matter how many times I tried. So basically is not working and I cannot get a proper ECG reading 😕
0 Likes
Wearables
Keep calm and try again.
0 Likes
Wellness
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Updated amd blood pressure is working fine but ecg is not working. went to service centre and need to pay 20plus as my active 2 warranty end at april 2021, to troubleshooting to find the root cause(additional charges for parts). Decided not to send in for repair. Really disappointed.
0 Likes
ByrKxZ
Active Level 2
Wearables
I didn't have this experience, the BP and ECG worked on mine. We bought active 2 during the same time last year.
0 Likes
Victorli
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Unable to use Blood Pressure. ECG is working but not stable :(
0 Likes
xbow
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I do not have Samsung health monitoring app. I have active2.
0 Likes
ByrKxZ
Active Level 2
Wearables
Updated to the latest version?
0 Likes
Wearables
Update firmware and download the app on both phone and watch.
0 Likes