Original topic:

Samsung is providing free repair for Galaxy Watch4

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 10:13 PM)
TonyHuang
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
As you can see in the Samsung Members notice, Samsung is aware that some Galaxy Watch4 are not turning on following a recent software update. Unfortunately my watch has this problem and it's out of warranty. I chatted with Samsung's customer service, and they said they can provide a one-time exception for warranty service.
8 Comments
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Wearables
Thanks for information.
0 Likes
3LOB
Active Level 2
Wearables
Great to hear they are finally acknowledging this, and taking action. Hopefully those who have already paid for the repairs can receive a reimbursement.
0 Likes
ReigmArmy
Active Level 6
Wearables
An so they should,

Good to hear you're being helped there I remember when back in the day I had my s10 an the update completely broke my phone an samsung wouldn't do anything
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi TonyHuang, thank you for sharing this information with our Samsung community members.

0 Likes
meill0n
Active Level 2
Wearables
They didn't cover my repair under warranty and charged me $210 + tax to replace the motherboard. Samsung service centre at Eaton centre told me that they didn't have any info on this issue and that my watch was out of warranty anyways. Worst customer service ever.
RS-BC
Active Level 2
Wearables
I also got the one time exception for out of warranty repair, after 4 calls to Samsung US. But just got an email that is waiting on parts :(
0 Likes
Dfluent
Active Level 3
Wearables
Had this exact same issue with the one time exemption as well...got the watch repaired (which took almost a month from drop off to delivery...watch was delivered today and wants to update again....not falling for that
0 Likes
meill0n
Active Level 2
Wearables
Anyone knows of there is a formal complaint for this issue for the people that had to pay for the repair and Samsung customer service is ignoring? They keep telling me that they will contact me after 2-3 days and that never happens since November
0 Likes