Original topic:

Samsung Just one time deliver your product without any issue

(Topic created on: 08-19-2022 09:31 AM)
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
This was first time for me, I was happy that Samsung shipped product on time without any issue or delays." 

I received email from fedex.......
"Shipment is out for delivery"
AND THEN "shipment delay incorrect address"

I checked my invoice and I provided correct address so basically someone in Samsung fulfillment managed to screw up my order. Here we are again on same page with Samsung s**t service.

I went for online support and explained my situation. First thing agent did was sent me copy paste reply. omg at least Samsung should ask them to read queries before sending reply. Now they have escalated issue. It will take 24-48 hours.. So wait for next week and hope that agent indeed escalated issue... Bravo Samsung and their support team!!!

6 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Did you check with the FedEx tracking number that the address was correct? You should contact them as well
0 Likes
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Wearables
I believe they provided wrong address to FedEx and we can't change that only shipping side can change that.
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Well that's a bummer... I'm sorry to hear.

I know in the shipping page, I saw that you could ask FedEx to hold it at a location and that you'd go pick it up. Maybe that could be something you could do instead of waiting for Samsung?
0 Likes
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Wearables
Yeah i am going with pick up option. Hope it will be today...
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Goodluck bud! Wish you the best!
Axton
Options
Wearables

Hi, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We kindly request you to provide the details below. So, we will check and assist further
Order number :Full name :Email address :

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.
  2. Click on your profile picture and username
  3. Click on Direct message.
0 Likes