00003.png

00004.png

00005.png

00006.png

144 Comments
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Wearables

That was nice! Samsung really loves their members. Offering discounts on these lovely devices. What else can we ask for?

Wearables
Funny that I showed this coupon in SM North EDSA Annex level 4 Samsung concept store, Philippines. They didn't honor this coupon, so disappointed.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Wearables

Sorry to hear this. Try to buy online and use this code for the discount. 😁

Wearables
Oowww so it means that I can only use this thru online samsung not on the physical samsung concept store. Clause no. 3 is kinda confusing. Just sayin 😑.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Wearables

Yes! Sir 😁 Most of the discount promo are applicable only on Samsung online store. Which actually is good coz' there are more discounts can be applied and freebies to be given away. 

Wearables
I understand that you offer a lot discounts and promo on this platform. however, as cited on the terms and conditons on how to redeem your advertised coupon is very misleading as copied below:

"3. Shop at the Samsung Online Store and use code upon checkout or present code in any Samsung Authorized Store nationwide to claim discount."

That is my point. It's not very clear.
Hope this ends and pls dont provide any false resolution on this matter as nothing will be resolved. Thanks.
Wearables
I bet they will never do anything about it. For all they care about is sale and sale alone, customer service is just a fairy tale in samsung across the globe. 😤😤😤
tongoloidz
Active Level 1
Wearables
Very confusing..." present this coupon to the merchant and swipe only in their presence".
AshSeiYong
Active Level 1
Wearables
Wow