Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Pay not found on Wearable app

(Topic created on: 02-13-2023 01:36 PM)
Tàzlöh
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Samsung Pay is not found in Samsung Wearable after connect Active 2 to newly set up S23 Ultra 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Chat support unable to help. Now my Active 2 is just a watch.
0 Likes
29 Comments
Wearables
Hi

Before connect to S23 Ultra... u able to use Samsung Pay on your watch active 2 with your previous phone?
0 Likes
Tàzlöh
Active Level 3
Wearables
I had the same issue while connected to Flip 3 after the last android 12 update. Issue resolve after changed of motherboard at service center. Now, I had the same issue w S23U 😢
0 Likes
Wearables
Do u have this intsall on both your phone and your watch? If either of them don't have then it won't work too...Screenshot_20230215_020341_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
Tàzlöh
Active Level 3
Wearables
I have downloaded this on my phone but when I open it, is taking a long time to check for availability. How do I install this on watch?Screenshot_20230215_021041_Watch plug-in.jpg
0 Likes
Wearables
U want to uninstall n reinstall again?! If not wrong it will auto install on both side...
0 Likes
Tàzlöh
Active Level 3
Wearables
Just did what you suggested...still "checking availability" 🥴
In fact, I did uninstall the Samsung Wearable n reset watch but still not helping.
0 Likes
Wearables
Hmm... think better to bring it down to service center to let the friendly n professional people there to have a look or guide u on the spot to see what can be done going forward...

U might like to update us here to let us know what happen as a case study for others in future... Thanks...
0 Likes
Tàzlöh
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks for trying to help. I will either wait for the next software update on wearable or get a new watch.
Wearables
New update for Watch Samsung Pay Plug in is here... Go update or install now... Screenshot_20230215_115745_Watch plug-in.jpg
0 Likes