Original topic:

Samsung Products All **bleep**

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 11:57 AM)
nonamejim
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I have an Samsung Galaxy Active 2 and it will be the last Samsung device of any kind I ever purchase.

Can't track sleep properly.

Can't track workouts properly.

Battery life **bleep**.

Last night I accidentally hit the listen on watch feature in the music player and it disconnected from my phone.  6 hours of troubleshooting later and it still won't re-connect.  I have, in this order...

1. restarted the watch.

2. restarted the phone.

3. cleared the cache of the wear app on my phone

4. cleared the DATA of the wear app on my phone

5. factory reset the watch

6. uninstalled and reinstalled the wear app on my phone

NONE OF IT WORKED. Oh and the phone is a the Samsung S10.  My last three Samsung products have all been trash.  Smartthings, this watch and this phone.

No more Samsung products period.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Georgine
Options
Wearables

Hi, we suggest you please reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support by using the link below and they will let you know with the available options. www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. We are available 24/7.

For In-warranty: If you need service support for your Samsung products, we will arrange a convenient and safe pick-up service solution at your home. Contact us at 1-800-SAMSUNG, LIVE CHAT or text WECARE (932273) and we will assist in diagnosing your device through Samsung Remote Service. We will also arrange service pick-up and delivery if repair is required and will clean your product prior to delivery. If service pick-up is required, you will receive a FedEx shipping waybill from our agents via email. Once you have received your waybill, please schedule a convenient pick-up time for your device at your home by calling FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339). The health and safety of our customers, employees and partners remain our top priority. For all services requiring pick-up and delivery, please see https://www.fedex.com/en-ca/coronavirus.html for details on how FedEx is responding to COVID-19. Samsung will pay for the cost of shipping by FedEx from your home to the service centre and from the service back to your home. For repairs that are under the manufacturer’s warranty, there is no charge for the service to perform the repair for In-Warranty devices.

For Out of warranty: For repairs that are Out-of-Warranty, our Authorized Service Centre will determine the repair required and contact you with a repair quote and you will pay the service centre directly. In certain circumstances, an inspection fee may apply for any refused repair quotations.

0 Likes
Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Wearables
Weird, my Samsung S20 and Galaxy watch Active 2, synced immediately the first time and havent caused an issue yet.
And my watch tracks everything correctly, the battery life isn't great though. That's true.
But Bluetooth is quite easy to sync in my experience.

You either got two duds, which seems possible but uncommon or you are doing something wrong during setup.