Original topic:

Samsung smart tag Singapore

(Topic created on: 01-04-2023 02:36 PM)
Daniel8081
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi,

Is samsung smart tag obsolete in Singapore?
Could not get any locally and webpage is showing not for sale? 

Shopee and lazada have alot from Korea, is there any differences ? Can it be use locally?

0 Likes
11 Comments
Solution
Melonpan_
Active Level 4
Wearables
SmartTag from Korea works in local too the only different is there's no local warranty
Daniel8081
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I was wondering why samsung singapore webpage is showing not for sale for both models as initially it was showing out of stocks and be notified when stocks are available. Tried online chat with them, all I got was no direct answer, just route me to their physical experience store.
(Totally defeat the purpose of the online chat, since they don't even aware what is going on with their product)

Anyone from Samsung can answer?
0 Likes
Solution
Melonpan_
Active Level 4
Wearables
This the answer they give me Screenshot_20230104_145103_Samsung Internet_1000013205_1672815083.jpg
0 Likes
Daniel8081
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Such a good product and they stop in Singapore, wasted. Guess I don't need to wait for it.
Melonpan_
Active Level 4
Wearables
I got mine from shopee a korea set and is working well!
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Seems like the market in Singapore is too small, to cover even the manufacturing cost. To be honest, I haven't seen any single person I knew that is using Smart Tag, including Apple's Air Tag. They probably know by now it's a wrong move to sell in countries like Singapore, where theft is uncommon and rare.

Of cos, I don't deny that most ppl in Singapore would probably use it to locate the item that they usually misplace with.
Wearables

I put it in my luggage.. 

1000011336.jpg

Wearables
Hi...

Only difference is there r 2 type of Smart Tag which is Smart Tag & Smart Tag Plus...

Found an article below which compares and breaks down everything to let u understand better...

https://seekingtech.com/galaxy-smarttag-vs-galaxy-smarttag/

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
0 Likes
Melonpan_
Active Level 4
Wearables
Perhaps you should stop asking people to "Accept Solution" when isn't even a proper solution. By doing this you may confuse other users who may have same problem, causing them to use your "solution". I have seen many of your "solutions" which aren't even solutions in many other posts .