Original topic:

Samsung Watch 3 Blood Oxygen

(Topic created on: 11-14-2020 08:45 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Wearables
I first inadvertly bought a Samsung Watch 3 on Amazon that came from gray market from south America. I indeed returned it and bought a new one from Samsung Canada directly because I was not able to have french language, and worst than that, I was not able to make Samsung Pay works.... wrong country.... grey market.

But when I tried the one that was coming from SA, I did noticed that the blood oxygen mesurement was already working. I even try it many times.

WHEN this feature will be available in Canada ??? As far as I know, this is not an official medical device ???

Thanks.

Jeff
6 Comments
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Jeff, Samsung is working closely with many regulators in countries and looking forward to expanding the services to more markets. We will share updates in the future.

0 Likes
Olicath
Active Level 3
Wearables
Always the same answer for the last year, it's copy and paste. They advertised several features they're not able to deliver, it is a shame
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Olicath, I understand your concern.

As of now, we cannot anticipate when this feature may get added over the next updates. Samsung is always committed to providing the best possible experience with the devices to its customers.

0 Likes
Olicath
Active Level 3
Wearables
My comment Keagan wasn't for you personally but for Samsung. A year ago when they were promoting ECG, stress control and other features Samsung canada already knew those features never be available for us, that is why it is a shame. Thanks Keagan for your time, have a great day.
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
Apple and Fitbit have this on their watch how come Samsung cannot?
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
Then why do we have "STRESS" on ours cell phone .
why is it not on are watch.
Samsung wake up, stop playing with us.

Screenshot_20201114-234020_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes