Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung watch 4 faulty

(Topic created on: 10-13-2022 09:51 PM)
Monafou
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables
Has anyone had problems with the watch 4. Since i updated the software its not counting calories . It tracks ive done a workout 46min and hesrt rage 181 but says i burned 6 calories.i mean thats impossible haha.

Another thing is my watch 2 i could see total burned calories on the watch face which motivated me. Samsung must have changed rhe daily activity or something it only shows calories burned during workout .i habe to go into apps to see total calories burned whichi dont want. Definitely a change to the.samsung health etc.
7 Comments
Solution
Wearables
Hi Monafou,
For total calories, you could put the Health Summary tile up front of the list. It may not show this on the front screen but would be next best thing being one slide away.

In the Galaxy Wearables app, click Tiles and add the Health Summary tile to the front of the list to add to the watch.

On the watch, it doesn't preload Total Calories but can be loaded. Scroll left to the Health Summary tile, click and hold screen until edit appears. Click edit and then on any of the circles to select Total Burnt Calories.

As you can see, I've had a slow day lol20221013_191605_1000000506_1665650774.jpgScreenshot_20221013_191121_1000000504_1665650481.jpg20221013_191521_1000000505_1665650735.jpg
Paraskevas
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
This is why I have a normal digital watch I don't trust android or apple watches and they are also easier to break. I currently have a black casio g shock is the name of my watch and it's indestructible can't break as easy as this expensive watch you currently using and has not make any type of errors ah yes I forgot to mention that my watch is also water and dust resistant just like any samsung and apple products with more affordable price and really good quality I recommend to you to use one they are great to use (sorry if I could not help you with your problem of your samsung watch causes I hope you get to fix it as soon as possible)
0 Likes
Monafou
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I have used the watch 2 since 2019 and 0 problems.the watxh made me lose 20kg by just tracking calories and steps. Never swam with it. But the other day about september 2022 i put my baby in the water at swimming for literally 15 seconds under water and when it came up it didnt turn on again.which is SO FRUSTRATING as its supposed to be water resistant. Thats how it was marketed in 2019. First time it ever went into the water and it got water damage and didn'twork. I got another one 2 days later as i was dependant on the watch and the watxh 4 is HORRIBLE. Im so angry at samsung for not helping me with the old watch as its their mistake and now i sit with the watxh 4 which has countless issues
Paraskevas
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
Am currently using my samsung galaxy note 10 plus to track calories so I am not forced to buy a samsung watch just to track my weight and calories I hope your watch gets fixed as soon as possible
Wearables
For the watch4 issue, suggest when it happens again, within 2-3 minutes, go to the support tab in Samsung Members app, click Error Reports>Accessory, describe the issue/frequency, tick 'send system log data', then send to log an error report for Samsung to have a look at.
Monafou
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
You are awesome dietta. It took me a few seconds and its all sorted . I should have posted here long ago haha
Wearables
All good mate. Glad I could help 👍