Original topic:

Samsung Watch

(Topic created on: 03-16-2023 01:42 PM)
zoomi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
My samsung watch keeps tell me even while im asleep that I'm doing exercise such as swimming. I like the fact that im burning all these calories and show ive been active for hours, BUT IM SLEEPING!! 
Is there anyone that could help and tell me how to stop it as it is frustrating

0 Likes
9 Comments
hi2hs
Active Level 5
Wearables
I find it funny but idk don't have a watch
0 Likes
Wearables
@zoomi does this happen after setting the watch to Sleep mode?

Other than that, maybe your running a marathon in your sleep 😁
0 Likes
Wearables
Do you move a lot in your sleep? What's your resting heart rate like?
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @zoomi

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Icelite
Active Level 6
Wearables
Yeah check your heart rate if it's higher than 65 during sleep times then you might want to video your sleep.
You could be restless moving a lot or sleep active e.g. sleep walking, sleep talking, sleep cooking, etc.
Sleep apnoea too could be your body moving to make you breathe
Hopefully it's just a faulty watch.
Could try the old uninstall reinstall of the health app 🤔 or the usual turn off and on
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @Icelite 

Thank you for your suggestions. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
hi2hs
Active Level 5
Wearables
Who the flip sleep cooks?
0 Likes
Icelite
Active Level 6
Wearables
Work colleague told me about one of their family members who would wake up cook something and go back to bed even answered them when they asked what they were doing. Only way they worked out she was asleep was she would talk about cooking for someone who wasn't in the house and when they asked them about it they would say they had dreamt they were cooking for this person and when told they had and showed them the food and later video to prove it. 🤔 maybe it should be called active dreaming
0 Likes
hi2hs
Active Level 5
Wearables
Oh ok
0 Likes