Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung watch4 Blood Pressure and ECG not working in turkey

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 07:20 AM)
eslametman
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

When I bought the Samsung watch 4 classic from turkey, I find that is Blood Pressure and ECG not working

it shows a message syas:

" This content isn't available in your country or
region. Contact the content provider if you want
them to add support for your country or region.
(com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor:2290:9905:2b9be9
ef086)"

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wearables
That's the problem with grey import.

You'll have to wait until Turkey releases this feature.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
Wearables
That's the problem with grey import.

You'll have to wait until Turkey releases this feature.
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Thanks @mbckl, this is the correct answer. The release of certain features can also depend on local laws and requirements for approval. 

I suggest reaching out to Samsung Turkey for further support on this device. 

https://www.samsung.com/tr/support/ 

0 Likes
Cenk
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hello,

I think this matter is not related with grey market as I bought mine from Samsung itself but I doesn't work for me also.

This is solely the problem Samsung has to solve. It is not fair to sell a product which has trimmed features. And also remember that most people bought this watch in need of these features. It is ok to wait for some to get the required permissions buy hey Watch 5 is out and so ???

0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Wearables
There is the possibility that it is working in Turkey but there is a setting that limits downloading to an English language dominated country, or that the phone is now set to international or asian region and won"t accept a version from another region. You could install a vpn which has a Turkish server and whilst connected to that might download the turkish version. If that works you might then be able to change the language to English.
0 Likes