Original topic:

Samsung your warranty service totally bad. Customer service cut my call

(Topic created on: 04-13-2023 10:25 PM)
colacola
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I send my galaxy buds pro 2 to claim warranty at 11/4 Melbourne Chadstone. The problem is the charging case have battery problem. The sales girl told me normally only take three days to repair. I received call from Samsung technician today say than need to wait for part until 17/4 and see later how is going. I am not agree told them send back my device back to store today and no need to repair. I pay to buy new charging then the guy told me wait for the store send SmS but until now I no receive any SMS and I ring customer service they cut my call. Samsung I need you to know I buy B&O EQ at 10/2021 and I send to claim warranty at 10/4/2023 they replace new one with fully box. Your samsung service totally bad. 2 years warranty nothing. For wearable or mobile you need to fix on the sport. Examples I buy your samsung phone if have problems need few days to repair what can I do, buy new phone and after warranty throw the new phone away???? My Buds 2 pro launch at 2022 now have battery problem you need to take a week to repair. 
1 Comment
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello @colacola

I am so sorry that you are having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue personally escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette -Customer service cut my call <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community Handle.

Customers Name

Online Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes