Original topic:

Should I get a screen protector for my watch 4?

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 11:12 AM)
Cindylouwho
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Should I get a screen protector for my watch 4? Does the watch screen scratch easily? 

How did u scratch your watch screen (if you did)?
0 Likes
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

I definitely would! It's a lot easier to replace a screen protector on your watch, than the screen. 

I would only use real Tempered Glass, & they are pretty inexpensive.. ~ $10 from the looks of it on Amazon Canada. 

Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, if you install screen protector on you watch it will give you protection from dirt, dust, scratches, and water.

You can purchase the screen protector for Galaxy watch4 at the Samsung Authorized Service Centers (Walk-in MSC (Montreal Service center (Montreal, Quebec) and SES (Samsung Experience Store) location and Pick-up /Mail In (Futuretel).

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

2 locations in all of Canada? 

It's a lot easier to just order it from Amazon Canada. 

Cindylouwho
Active Level 3
Wearables
Link?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Just Amazon.ca & Search for Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Tempered Glass. 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Actually, you don't need to install any screen protector, or anything else for that matter. 

The Galaxy Watch 4 has an ip68 Water & Dust resistance rating.

Which means it’s been tested to be submerged at least one meter deep in water, for at least 30 minutes. On top of that, Samsung is rating its water resistance up to 5ATM of pressure.

Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Yeah, you should get one because the watch is on your wrist and it can easily be banged up against a wall while you're walking around, the table, the counter and anything really.

There are many packs of screen protectors on Amazon for not that much and you get a few.

Better to replace a broken or scratched screen protector than the watch screen itself.