Original topic:

Sleep Tracking

(Topic created on: 02-20-2023 08:45 AM)
Murphdog2354
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I have the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and find that the sleep tracker isn't recording the 1st portion of my sleep. I **bleep** around 10:30PM every night and I hit bedtime mode on my watch when I go to sleep and even started to toggle the snore tracker on for the night thinking this way the watch knows exactly when I'm going to sleep as I have basically now input my bedtime. The problem is the watch says I'm not going to sleep until 3 or 4AM. I can't figure out why the watch doesn't record the 1st 3 or 4 hours of my sleep.
I have sleep apnea so I use a CPAP machine which is next to my phone charging and wonder if this can create this issue?
I have tried resetting the watch a few times which usually works for one or 2 nights and then the same thing happens.
Frustrated beyond.
0 Likes
25 Comments
Murphdog2354
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes
kernel31337
Active Level 4
Wearables
May it be possible you speaking when sleeping?
Turn on sound recording in application...
You will be able to listen to it ...
0 Likes
kernel31337
Active Level 4
Wearables
I'm happy it looks doing better that what you was having in Samsung health
Now keep testing...
I'll be happy to assist you if needed
kernel31337
Active Level 4
Wearables
I just realized that it is 34.99 now to get unlock license...
I paid 2.99 in 2014... Lifetime
0 Likes
SheldonBK
Active Level 2
Wearables
I'm having the same problem but just in the past few months. I'm interested in the suggested app (now $70) but I believe this is a bug that samsung introduced in the past few months. I'm tempted to replace my Galaxy 4 watch with a Garmin or another device that's more reliable.
0 Likes
Wearables
I have the same issue as well. Sleep tracking doesn't work as intended. I used Huawei gt2 pro and Fitbit versa 2 before this. Both used to track my sleep perfectly and no 3rd party app was required. I'm disappointed
0 Likes